500ish miles gang

33 watchers
Apr 2022
10:05am, 6 Apr 2022
8,646 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
I had a lesion removed from my the skin over my left shin three and half weeks ago and it’s taking ages to heal. The consultant said to expect up to six weeks as the wound was not stitched, so I’ve done hardly any walking since then, as she recommended keeping the leg rested as much as possible.
I should be able to catch up on the walking though.
Cycling has taken a bit of a back seat too, initially due to weather, but again hope to get back on target with that soon.
Apr 2022
10:21am, 6 Apr 2022
17,742 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Fingers crossed it heals fully soon Red.
Apr 2022
1:07pm, 6 Apr 2022
5,822 posts
  •  
TheScribbler
Hope you heal well Red. That's one thing I notice as I get older, even small scrapes on my skin take much longer to heal.

I bet you'll be right back on it once you're mended.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by geordiegirl
*EDIT* in the current situation we are not entering races but I think we can still log any plans we may have over the coming months, whether it is learning a new skill, ticking jobs off a list, moving house(!), doing alternative exercise, aiming for training hours instead of miles, writing to family & friends, finding inventive ways to be together virtually or even entering virus races please fill in the planner and I’ll update this thread and keep our little social group going to share our goals.

Everyone is welcome, whether you don't want to set an official target or you may be aiming further but still want to pop by for a chat/offer some words of wisdom or just because the door is always open and kettle is on.

Target miles Link fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=500

to set your mileage: fetcheveryone.com/training-targets.php

Goal Planner docs.google.com

(When you go in give yourself a colour so I know you're wanting to be on the sheet so I can keep it tidy)

If you update the race planner after I've updated the header drop me an fmail or a reminder (or 2) on the thread so I know to update. Thanks