50 places to run/walk your dog on 2022

3 watchers
Jan 2022
2:23pm, 1 Jan 2022
78 posts
  •  
Old Mum
I have three - two working cockers and a collie (pics hiding somewhere in the gallery). They can run/walk for miles and love hills in non ground nesting season, but the collie loves to run anywhere and isn't as lazy as the cockers, so I'm looking for new places to go. Scotland for me, but anywhere else will be a bonus for the Fetchverse.

So where do you run/walk with your pooches?
Jan 2022
3:30pm, 4 Jan 2022
9,192 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
Huge beaches are a favourite for us - although usually in the winter when not too many people are around and any dog restrictions aren't imposed. Camber Sands in Sussex, many Northumberland beaches or Wells/Holkham in Norfolk.
Jan 2022
4:18pm, 4 Jan 2022
299 posts
  •  
John Bach
I'm lucky to have the Gwydir forest trails on my doorstep - plenty of nice, quiet routes, although easy to get lost if you don't know the area/don't have a map. For visitors to the area, there are some nice cafes in Llanrwst and Betws-y-Coed
Jan 2022
4:49pm, 4 Jan 2022
53,533 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
Tussock our vizsla loves the beach. We’re not long back from two weeks with family in East Suffolk. He loved Pakefield and Lowestoft
Jan 2022
5:07pm, 4 Jan 2022
53,534 posts
  •  
Derby Tup

Jan 2022
5:31pm, 4 Jan 2022
10,956 posts
  •  
lammo
We have two cockers who love the beach, but thats a special treat, quite happy with varied woodland walks off the lead

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Old Mum
I have three - two working cockers and a collie (pics hiding somewhere in the gallery). They can run/walk for miles and love hills in non ground nesting season, but the collie loves to run anywhere and isn't as lazy as the cockers, so I'm looking for new places to go. Scotland for me, but anywhere else will be a bonus for the Fetchverse.

So where do you run/walk with your pooches?