5:43 Marathon to Sub 5hrs
6:02am, 6 May 2015
mjthomasBooked into Basingstoke half and will do reading half
9:39am, 3 Dec 2018
RosehipFound this thread when I was looking to see if there was a sub-5 one.
Wondering if you're still around and how you got on?
About This Thread
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- The sub-5 hour marathon thread
- The sub 3.45 Marathon Thread
- Sub 2:30 Marathon
- The sub 4:00 marathon in 2007 club
- The sub 5:00/5:30 marathon in 2007 club
- Sub 3.05 Marathon Plan / Advise - Help please
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!