44 minute 10k training plan ?
4:31pm, 5 Mar 2012
ClattersDoes anybody have a training plan for a sub 45 10k that they would be willing to share ?? Ideally I'm looking at an 8 week, 3 times-a-week plan. I know I'm being lazy but before I trawl the internet I thought my Fetchy colleagues might come up trumps ?!!!
4:58pm, 5 Mar 2012
any good for you ?
4:59pm, 5 Mar 2012
fetcheveryoneSee if this is any use too:
About This Thread
- Difference between 10K and HM training? Mar 2018
- My 2nd 10km, how to improve my time 🐢 Nov 2016
- 10km training plan Jun 2016
- Hitting 5k, 10k & HM pace in training Jul 2015
- 10K @ 40 Nov 2014
- 10K Training May 2014
- how to get ready for 10k May 2014
- 10k training advice Aug 2013
- Newbie training query – 5k / 10k improvement training Jun 2013
- Moving up from 10k to the half May 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?