We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

30 day Shred

77 watchers
Dec 2015
10:09am, 3 Dec 2015
632 posts
  •  
  •  
GeologyRocks
Great stuff duo - you'll have such a good base level of fitness after all of that! As for the next one, I found Six Week Six Pack on youtube and did that once - that was a fun routine.

Did level 2 for the first time this morning. I'd forgotten how much of a step up it was :-o Really struggled to keep up on the military presses with leg extension. I'm using 2kg weights this time instead of 1kg and it feels a lot harder on my puny arms.
duo
Dec 2015
3:09pm, 8 Dec 2015
138 posts
  •  
  •  
duo
Battling on with Lvl3

Not seeing any change, my weight hasn't changed at all although in fairness I haven't been dieting just doing shred and running.

I'm using a mixture of 1lb weights for some exercises but the majority I have 4kg (8.8lbs)
Dec 2015
8:40pm, 12 Dec 2015
6470 posts
  •  
  •  
becca7
I did Kick Box Fast Fix for the first time in a while today. Had forgotten it was only 20 minutes per workout, so I did all 3. I like this one as it doesn't have as much jumping up and down.
Jan 2017
11:09am, 2 Jan 2017
8045 posts
  •  
  •  
Rosehip
Thinking of blowing the dust off the DVD and starting this again ( at the moment I've only got as far as the thinking about it stage...)
anyone else fancy a new year shred ?
Jan 2017
4:31pm, 2 Jan 2017
6984 posts
  •  
  •  
becca7
I'm currently alternating Killer Arms and Back with Killer Abs. Worst DOMS I've had in a while.
Jan 2017
4:32pm, 2 Jan 2017
1201 posts
  •  
  •  
Ymee
Ohhh I really should. I really really should.
Jan 2017
6:11pm, 2 Jan 2017
8048 posts
  •  
  •  
Rosehip
I can't find my copy of the dvd - so that was short lived! I have treated myself to the Joe Wicks one - but haven't actually got as far as doing it. baby steps ;)
Jan 2017
6:17pm, 2 Jan 2017
4874 posts
  •  
  •  
Cuddy
I have 7 JM DVDs plus a box set. Anyone want to buy some? ;-)
Jan 2017
6:58pm, 2 Jan 2017
1205 posts
  •  
  •  
Ymee
You can probably find the Shred on YouTube, RH :-)
Jan 2017
8:09pm, 2 Jan 2017
2265 posts
  •  
  •  
Mouseytongue
Not sure I can handle Jillian in January!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GimmeMedals
A new year and new me lol. I don't usually do core or strength work so have bought the 30 Day Shred...

A secret Facebook group has been made. Message A Facebook Friend that you know is already in the group if you want to be added.

And we all have Queen Abs Bennifer to thank for this. blackheart

**** Thanks to Lord Fetch, there is now a X-training - Shredding category to log your training :-)