29-31 Days of Yoga, 2022. Renegade edition

23 watchers
Feb 2022
8:28am, 3 Feb 2022
19,412 posts
  •  
Sharkie
And SO CLOSE whoever still has one two days to go but is keeping the faith. If I believed in such things I would say 'We have your backs.'

blackheart
Feb 2022
8:30am, 3 Feb 2022
52,710 posts
  •  
LindsD
I will defo finish. Only 2/3 to go
Feb 2022
8:31am, 3 Feb 2022
22,312 posts
  •  
Meglet
I did 29 last night so I’m done! I’ve had a look through a few other videos on her site and there’s all sorts in categories, so might try a morning one or one for upper back/shoulders.

Tempted to start from the beginning again, though probably at a slower pace, but I will incorporate yoga into my workouts and stretching.
Feb 2022
8:37am, 3 Feb 2022
19,413 posts
  •  
Sharkie
That's great Meg. And Linds ... before Jan 1st you weren't convinced you'd stick with it - be able to do it what with one thing and another - so huge Bunch of Flahrs and a round of applause to you. xxx
Feb 2022
12:27pm, 3 Feb 2022
232 posts
  •  
GetOutTheDoor
day 29 done. All fine. The Move series and this support club have been a really good way of restarting regular yoga practise for me. Hugely beneficial for my slightly dodgy left leg. Yay.
Feb 2022
1:11pm, 3 Feb 2022
14,787 posts
  •  
Badger
I'll aim to do 29 tonight, then I will do some session or another in the next couple of days and call it 30. This will beat my previous record for completing a set by over ten months :)

Hear what you are all saying about the eye on form. Oddly this is somewhere that Grep might agree with you all - I remember him mentioning that an instructor told him to make a minor change in something to transform it from actually being outright dangerous to beneficial (I don't remember whether it was a risk of falling badly or undue stress on the neck vertebrae as he was doing it).
Feb 2022
10:45am, 4 Feb 2022
52,727 posts
  •  
LindsD
Days 28 and 29 done just now. I think 29 - Trust was my favourite. I love a warrior sequence. Will do something - possibly day 1 - over the weekend and then I'm done. Thank you all.
Feb 2022
11:55am, 4 Feb 2022
22,317 posts
  •  
Meglet
I did Sunrise yoga this morning, picked off Adriene’s channel where she has a list of morning yoga. Just 15 mins but a nice start to the day. I’ve realised you can save YouTube videos so have set up a private playlist titled Yoga and will save the videos I like best.
Feb 2022
12:43pm, 4 Feb 2022
8,500 posts
  •  
TeeBee
I've made one if those Meglet. Maybe we should share them with eachother :-)
Feb 2022
6:24pm, 4 Feb 2022
2,844 posts
  •  
panad
That’d be a good idea…when i started doing yoga from youtube i set up such a list adding any that i has enjoyed…but then kept forgetting to actually use (look at) the list i’d compiled 🙄

About This Thread

Maintained by Sharkie
All done! xxx

This is possibly just for me, mine all mine.

I'm all signed up for Adriene's 30 Days of Yoga: 'Move'. There's already a thread that's survived two previous incarnations (I believe I started that, too, back end 2019) I expect most Fetchies will post on there, or perhaps on the 'The Yoga Every (well, some) Days Thread'. Or somewhere else entirely. Or not at all.

HOWEVER
I reserve the right not to bother with Adriene's Day 30 if it takes its usu...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.