1000 miles in 2024

51 watchers
Par by the end of today is 304.1
18 Apr
2:00pm, 18 Apr 2024
11,625 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Well done Steve and hillstrider for your morning runs.
Safe traveling GG. Hopefully collecting it Monday but they want a bank transfer and I want to pay by card. They have a choice, accept my payment decision or I'll have my deposit back and look elsewhere.
10.5 miles this morning for me.
18 Apr
4:38pm, 18 Apr 2024
6,827 posts
  •  
steve45
That's more like it hs, your HR certainly is back to where it should be. Looks good for park run this weekend. Quite a session you've done too.
Heading home before heading off again soon gg. Yeah, you've had a tough time with that bug and you would've done a lot more if all had been well. It'll be a fantastic experience in Jordan as long as you pace yourself well---as I know you will .
Two splendid outcomes within your training regime give a positive clue about up coming Copenhagen Mrsb.
Hope the car thing falls in your favour FF; my Dad always said " he who pays the piper calls the tune". Well done on the 10.5 miles done.
18 Apr
5:01pm, 18 Apr 2024
14,949 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Hope that you have a safe journey home GG! Thanks for your kind words.

Thanks FF! I don't blame you for refusing to do a bank transfer, as that's how many people get scammed! Well done for your 10.5 miles.

Thanks Steve, I took it really easily this morning and enjoyed the run.
19 Apr
9:30am, 19 Apr 2024
6,828 posts
  •  
steve45
Another 5.2 miles which wasn't as enjoyable as yesterday's. The ups and downs of physical activity! The wind kind of spoiled things but on the plus side it's still dry. Looking pretty good for that big event on Sunday!
19 Apr
11:40am, 19 Apr 2024
14,953 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done Steve for this mornings 5.2 miles.

The usual Friday Farmers Walk this morning, and now looking forward to tomorrow's parkrun and the London Marathon. The weather should be perfect for the London runners. It will be interesting to see how many actually start, as I believe that approx 10% is the usual drop out.
1:14am
1:14am, 20 Apr 2024
22,186 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Well done Steve and hs for your runs, I (eventually) finished work and got 4.4m in. Had planned more but I am a plank and worked a couple of hours longer than planned. So miles behind for the month but all being well I’ll make it back next week.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000