Oscar's Everyone Day

23rd June 2024
In 2021 Oscar the Grouch proposed one day each year where "we unite as a community and EVERYONE records an activity of some sort - a dog walk, a run, a swim, a ride, ski if you want...".

Sadly we lost Oscar in March, so I'd like to dedicate Everyone Day to him. Thank you for the inspiration you gave us Oscar.

North West Fetchies Talk Rubbish Thread

1 lurker | 84 watchers
R4R
30 May
9:29am, 30 May 2024
3,496 posts
  •  
R4R
Hi Jono. - last time I saw you was round about then at Wirral Half

This is turning into NW Fetchies talk walking thread 😊 - that is my exercise of choice (or necessity) as well these days
30 May
1:46pm, 30 May 2024
17,783 posts
  •  
jennywren
Makes a change from talking about ironing :) (apparently thst used to happen although I don’t remember it)
30 May
5:27pm, 30 May 2024
14,377 posts
  •  
Homer
I've done way more walking than running this year
30 May
9:49pm, 30 May 2024
36,133 posts
  •  
Sushi
I'm about equal at the moment I think.
11 Jun
12:35am, 11 Jun 2024
2,240 posts
  •  
Nadders (aka monsenb1)
Wow good to see you on here Jono and R4R, I guess I should contribute to this thread too, Alderley Park doesn't do breakfast anymore. I'm well up for a parkrun/night out/fetch mile/social event in the North West. I'm lamenting the death of the golden age of Fetch social(ism)...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Homer
Hiya....north west, midlands, Wales , Scotland...even further...all welcome but you have to put up with our complete rubbish