Email Password Forgot? | Register

Fetch Pregnancy Club

0 lurkers | 157 watchers
9:08pm, 25 Jan 2015
5292 posts
Aw another wee fetch baby. Congratulations.

I agree with others, when your body sorts itself out you'll know when you're ovulating. Best of luck!

Crikey I am still doing 3 hourly feeds and wondering if he's getting enough milk and he's nearly 11 months. Little monkey. He's been so unwell recently (caught bugs at nursery) and pretty much stopped eating. So instead of weaning him off boob I have ended up exclusively BF'ing again.

Hang in there with the shields and general faffing, I had a hard time at the start and needed shields and all many ups and downs but we've been doing pretty well for quite a long time and he's been off shields for ages too. :-)
10:13pm, 25 Jan 2015
911 posts
Thanks for all the well wishes, I thought you'd all like to see Sam :-)
10:51pm, 25 Jan 2015
4035 posts
aww, lovely pic, hello Sam :-)
10:51pm, 25 Jan 2015
4036 posts
very broody but not going to be in that header again :-)
11:34pm, 25 Jan 2015
5293 posts
what a cutie
11:40pm, 25 Jan 2015
32470 posts
Brilliant news, stuart! :-)
11:38am, 26 Jan 2015
5 posts
Congratulations Stuart :-)

I might have some header news for you all soon. I've got my first midwife appointment on Wednesday and scan 2 weeks today. If I'm right on dates (and I'm not really sure, not organised to keep track of the things I should have been keeping track of) then sometime in the second half of August.

I'm not counting my chickens though, I've had virtually no symptoms, no sickness, not tired, still training at normal levels. Over the weekend I've started to get really itchy and I don't fit my normal bras any more but other than that, nothing!

Cutting out alcohol, tea and coke has meant I've been getting dehydrated so I'm having to make a real effort to drink water. I didn't realise how much I wasn't drinking apart from those forms of liquid!
12:08pm, 26 Jan 2015
10318 posts
Congrats Stuart and Secret Me :-)

I went and saw my new 6 day-old, niece at the weekend. After losing a little of her birth weight she's now a teeny, tiny 4lbs 13oz. She's healthy though, just small and very, very cute.
8:14pm, 26 Jan 2015
13576 posts
Congrats all round :-) welcome secret me :-)
Aww that's a dot of a baby oysterboy! Today I held a 2 wk old who was just over 6lb and she felt like a feather. She had major open heart surgery at 6 days old but is doing really well - although her mum & dad looked at Maeve and asked if that was a normal size for a 6 mth old, lol. Today Maeve was in 12-18 mth dungarees...

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: New recipe section, we hit 14 miles, I start my beginners group, and the dog gets a haircut.

About This Thread

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements... Raspberry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to Special K. Baby boy arrived 4 weeks early on 24 Jan weighing 6lb 4.5oz.

Bumps needed! Baby W in a pram!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the magic to happen:
Baby W in a pram! GentleCat Baby W in a pram! BigChiefRunningBore Baby W in a pram!

Just being broody and not doing anything about it: Max71 Baby W in a pram! Princess Purple Baby W in a pram!

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close