Fetch Pregnancy Club

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements... Raspberry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to Krissie and Mr Krissie on the safe arrival of Baby Oliver Alexander who was born March 19th at 1.23 pm weighing a very healthy 9 lb 7 Baby W in a pram!

Char - EDD 9th April 2014 Baby W in a pram!
Claireruns - EDD 15th April 2014 Baby W in a pram!
Tiggia - EDD 17th July 2014 Baby W in a pram!
Tazsedai - EDD 27th July2014 Baby W in a pram!
SusiSue28 - EDD 1st August 2014 Baby W in a pram!
RuthB2 - EDD 2nd August 2014 Baby W in a pram!
Mrs Vanoord - EDD 24th August 2014 Baby W in a pram!
Insomniac - EDD 24th August 2014 Baby W in a pram!
Cloggy - 12th September 2014 Baby W in a pram!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the magic to happen:
Baby W in a pram! GentleCat Baby W in a pram! BigChiefRunningBore Baby W in a pram!

Just being broody and not doing anything about it: Max71 Baby W in a pram! Princess Purple Baby W in a pram!

Related Groups

Page: First Previous 3485 3486 3487 3488
katypie
katypie
10:46pm, 20 Apr 2014
4736 posts
and thank you xxx
mummyV
mummyV
11:15pm, 20 Apr 2014
3913 posts
I really do understand, I have not lost enough weight since Remy and he is 8 mths old now but I think if you are having broken sleep and feeding a lot your body craves/needs sugar. I am marathon training and normally that in itself would eradicate some of the damage but I am not light enough and will not be before the marathon. However I look at my healthy (and chubby!) baby and figure I can deal with it when I am ready, he is only just starting to sleep better and that should help. Be kind to yourself, replace some stuff with healthier choices but don't worry too much, it will come off steadily x
katypie
katypie
11:20pm, 20 Apr 2014
4737 posts
You speak sense and I know it. I think I'm just impatient having had the time pre and post op and then pregnancy but I know that it takes time and it's not the priority at the moment. Damn my sane and sensible head. Vain me is on the other shoulder ☺️
Krissie
Krissie
7:26am, 21 Apr 2014
323 posts
And you really do need chocolate. It keeps you sane! I'm a stone over pre-preggers weight at the moment too, but had put on a bit over 3 stone in pregnancy. I'm using myfitnesspal too and giving myself an extra 500 cals a day for breastfeeding. It is working but very slowly (pound a week, which is the max recommended when bf anyway), but if it wasn't working I couldn't eat any less. I reckon the boobs have to weigh at least half a stone anyway
Krissie
Krissie
7:28am, 21 Apr 2014
324 posts
Oops, posted before I'd finished, and I meant to add there must be water retention and stuff going on with all these sweats and hormones, there we go, a stone accounted for! ;-)
RuthB2
RuthB2
7:45am, 21 Apr 2014
11382 posts
You're both doing brilliantly.
katypie
katypie
7:53am, 21 Apr 2014
4738 posts
Hahahaha @ my boobs weigh a stone x
Tazsedai
Tazsedai
9:42am, 21 Apr 2014
410 posts
After about a year, I was actually half a stone lighter than pre-pregnancy so don't panic!
6 months pregnant now and starting to feel it...
Page: First Previous 3485 3486 3487 3488

Blades rio Cotty67 Karate woman Crooked-smile jmk4 karenives Evangel Garfield halfpint Meglet NelskiBL The Ant Hill Mob cguy5 Non-runner Sharkie Steve.Hart MH Vancouver Jogger Gee-Rizzle HowHardCanItBe runningman856 Trogre Hendo oddson2003
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.