Email Password Forgot? | Register

Fetch Pregnancy Club

0 lurkers | 157 watchers
8:19pm, 14 Dec 2014
8382 posts
ahhhh the sleepless nights that I am not looking forward to. Granted OH and I had a pretty much sleepless night last night. It was our third hotel in three nights as we were away in Bath and then staying in Swindon to visit his family. (I can't stay at his parents house as they have cats and I am VERY allergic to cats and can't take the prescription anti-histamines as no one really knows what effects they could have on unborn developing babies.)

I just could not get to sleep....so the OH went and got another duvet at 3am from reception and slept on the couch. I got to sleep alright after that though. ;-)
12:01am, 15 Dec 2014
4023 posts
oh bless you OS
Krissie, I think introducing a bottle once they are past 6 months is very tricky, but he will probably eat/drink more once you are not around. it's hard to know exactly how it will go but either way he will not starve and will not demand the boob of anyone else. hard for you but he will adjust xx
Remy demands boobs whenever he is tired and/or upset and I am fully aware he only does it when I am around. He is not stupid. He never plays up with Daddy lol
4024 posts
oh bless you OS
Krissie, I think introducing a bottle once they are past 6 months is very tricky, but he will probably eat/drink more once you are not around. it's hard to know exactly how it will go but either way he will not starve and will not demand the boob of anyone else. hard for you but he will adjust xx
Remy demands boobs whenever he is tired and/or upset and I am fully aware he only does it when I am around. He is not stupid. He never plays up with Daddy lol
4025 posts
oh bless you OS
4026 posts
oh bless you OS
12:56am, 15 Dec 2014
5254 posts
My wee man took bottles fine (I expressed until we could get him feeding from me which took a good week or so) but when I went into hospital he was not happy and wouldn't really take it. He's been fussy ever since. Rascal

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Elf deliveries, more puddles, a birthday cake, puddle-avoiding dog, I high five santa and our long run reaches double figures!

About This Thread

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements... Raspberry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to all our recent arrivals :-)

Mrs lammo - 17th December 2014 Baby W in a pram!
oceanspirit - 7th January 2015 Baby W in a pram!
Mrs Doogs - 10th January 2015 Baby W in a pram!
Special*K - 19th February 2015 Baby W in a pram!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the magic to happen:
Baby W in a pram! GentleCat Baby W in a pram! BigChiefRunningBore Baby W in a pram!

Just being broody and not doing anything about it: Max71 Baby W in a pram! Princess Purple Baby W in a pram!

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close