Email Password Forgot? | Register

Fetch Pregnancy Club

0 lurkers | 158 watchers
5:47pm, 4 Oct 2014
10306 posts
I have a big bag of maternity clothes. All sorts, sizes 10-14.... Any interest for the cost of postage? X
9:31pm, 6 Oct 2014
216 posts
KP that swimming nappy might be a bit small by the time the next session of waterbabies starts, Fergus is certainly putting on a healthy amount of weight ;-)
9:32pm, 6 Oct 2014
5132 posts
I'm sure we'll be growing out of the medium by then ;-)
9:32pm, 6 Oct 2014
5133 posts
Good for Fergus Awwwwwwwwww!
10:24pm, 19 Oct 2014
343 posts
A multitasking tip for busy BF mums - Lansinoh works well as lip balm!!!
1:07pm, 20 Oct 2014
13497 posts
Good tip MrsV! It's been quiet in here - how is everyone?

We've finally got to ditch the nipple shields - Maeve is 12 weeks now and whilst her latch is still unbelieveably poor (I cannot feed her unless she is positioned completely right and so long as she nor me moves which makes feeding in public bloody impossible) she is gaining weight rather well and is already 15lb 2. She's still a sicky baby, improved for me not having dairy, but luckily we have had no more choking on her own sick episodes.

The list of preggy peeps is pretty short - any lurkers to go on there?!
5:32pm, 20 Oct 2014
1374 posts
I have some top tips of dairy free food if you want Tiggia, all bad things though, like biscuits and chocolates so I won't tell if you don't want me too!! I had someone tell me off the other day because they were loosing weight due to going dairy free and I came along with a list of biscuits she could still eat!

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Bending The Ruler

Methods of race time prediction. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements... Raspberry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to all our recent arrivals :-)

Mrs lammo - 17th December 2014 Baby W in a pram!
oceanspirit - 7th January 2015 Baby W in a pram!
Mrs Doogs - 10th January 2015 Baby W in a pram!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the magic to happen:
Baby W in a pram! GentleCat Baby W in a pram! BigChiefRunningBore Baby W in a pram!

Just being broody and not doing anything about it: Max71 Baby W in a pram! Princess Purple Baby W in a pram!

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close