4275 posts
OS! Morning :-)

Good to hear you're doing well.
10:52am, 26 Feb 2015
10338 posts
Day by day is good:-) well done OS, she's growing so well :-) x
7:51pm, 26 Feb 2015
13596 posts
Day be day is great (I'm still doing that over 2 yrs later) - sounds like you're doing well :-)

My first MW appointments were around 7 wks - they like you to get booked in early here so they can get you booked in for scans.

Despite previous miscarriages my MW had no problem with me doing any exercise that I'd been doing before. However my PT dropped me like a stone and told me not to do anything. I decided that for me running was out and swam instead.
10:05am, 28 Feb 2015
63 posts
Lovely to hear how people's babies are getting on OS.

I have my first appointment at 7weeks+5 though I didn't have one with Maxwell until I was 10 weeks. Fingers crossed I can persuade my midwife tosend me for an early ultrasound.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

About This Thread

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements... Raspberry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to Special K. Baby boy arrived 4 weeks early on 24 Jan weighing 6lb 4.5oz.

Battlecat - EDD 21 August 2015 Baby W in a pram!
Lambkin - EDD TBC Baby W in a pram!
Chopples - EDD 30 Oct 2015 Baby W in a pram!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the magic to happen:
Baby W in a pram! GentleCat Baby W in a pram! BigChiefRunningBore Baby W in a pram!

Just being broody and not doing anything about it: Max71 Baby W in a pram! Princess Purple Baby W in a pram!

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close