Fetch Pregnancy Club

0 lurker | 182 watchers
14 Jan
2:22pm, 14 Jan 2017
12 posts
TooOldtotri?
Congratulations Bay Leaf :-)

I've had some fertility checks done privately. Was told today that my AMH (egg reserve) is at a level of a 35 year old. That's good news but doesn't necessarily mean that they are quality eggs. All other tests have come back fine so no 'intervention' necessary although that still means we only have about a 5% chance based on my age. Still not impossible though so keeping that in my mind as a positive.

We will keep trying though and see what happens.
18 Jan
2:30pm, 18 Jan 2017
1631 posts
Cat the Dog
A bit of a late announcement, but baby Corran arrived mid November two weeks late. He will be nine weeks old tomorrow; where has the time gone? He is our first baby and every day is a learning experience!
18 Jan
7:34pm, 18 Jan 2017
4272 posts
Mandymoo
Congratulations to you all on birth of Corran.

Another dash to hospital for us today as grandson's heartbeat was too slow. Had to take bag etc as they were talking of keeping daughter in and doing c section. Thankfully once we got there his heart rate was fine.

Booked in for induction next Thursday and will be 35 weeks which is fabulous. Will be so pleased when the stress of the last 11 weeks is over and little man is safely in his mummy's arms
20 Jan
6:53pm, 20 Jan 2017
6887 posts
leaguefreak
Congrats

And that grandkid will be trouble.

About This Thread

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Latest arrivals:

SuzyWoo - Sophie on 18th March, 7lb 5oz. Awwwwwwwwww!
WineLegs - Isaac and Amber on 20th February, 6lb 3oz and 4lb 10oz. Awwwwwwwwww! Awwwwwwwwww!

Expectant Fetchies:

Kimmy - EDD 14 April 2016 Baby W in a pram!
Deegee - EDD 27 April 2016 Baby W in a pram!
not built for speed - EDD 5 July 2016 Baby W in a pram!
UltraCas - EDD 13 July 2016 Baby W in a pram!
wizlyn - EDD 3 September 2016 Baby W in a pram!
HermanBloom - EDD 28 December 2016 Baby W in a pram!

Broody and need to do something about it
Max71 Baby W in a pram!