Fetch Pregnancy Club

0 lurkers | 175 watchers
10:39am, 20 May 2016
17268 posts
K started to get SPD really early on. It was a feature of her whole pregnancy. There's no way she'd have been able to do any stretches.
2:51pm, 20 May 2016
7564 posts
Sorry to hear that you're so sore, Ultra Cas (and that your wife was, DeeGee).
I didn't mean to belittle SPD, sorry if it sounded like that - just thought I'd throw in my experience in case it wasn't SPD. I got off lightly though! Fingers crossed for the pain to stay manageable for you.
10:13am, 28 May 2016
114 posts
I have a quick prom question. Many apologies, I know this will have been asked before, but: the joggers for running are only from 5 months age- what did you do up until tha? Do you have a normal and a running pushchair? Which baby jogger do you recommend?
My parents are keen on gifting a nice pram set, but I'm kind of keen on a jogging friendly one so wondering if I should just buy that one second hand and keep in the car or so?
Thanks! (26 weeks pregnant now btw)
10:14am, 28 May 2016
115 posts
Pram question I mean!
10:22am, 28 May 2016
11911 posts
I had two (one second hand buggy, one on loan running buggy). Running buggies tend to be bulkier.
3:58pm, 28 May 2016
135 posts
We got a BOB Revolution plus the bassinet fitting. Would definitely recommend if you have a big enough car, although it's not cheap!
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

About This Thread

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Latest arrivals:

SuzyWoo - Sophie on 18th March, 7lb 5oz. Awwwwwwwwww!
WineLegs - Isaac and Amber on 20th February, 6lb 3oz and 4lb 10oz. Awwwwwwwwww! Awwwwwwwwww!

Expectant Fetchies:

Kimmy - EDD 14 April 2016 Baby W in a pram!
Deegee - EDD 27 April 2016 Baby W in a pram!
not built for speed - EDD 5 July 2016 Baby W in a pram!
UltraCas - EDD 13 July 2016 Baby W in a pram!
wizlyn - EDD 3 September 2016 Baby W in a pram!

Broody and need to do something about it
Max71 Baby W in a pram!

Close