Email Password Forgot? | Register

Fetch Pregnancy Club

0 lurkers | 162 watchers
11:22pm, 20 Mar 2015
182 posts
Ocean spirit have you tried hand expressing to help? I needed to do this a few times. It helps to allevaie the fullness which when your boobs are really full they are very round and hard for baby to latch onto the nipple properly
11:26pm, 20 Mar 2015
183 posts
I was quite a few weeks but I had a section and had had quite a break from running during pregnancy. I think it must have been about 4 months . physically i was ready to run sooner but it was hard fitting in the time round breastfeeding and three little ones. then I started very gradually and it wasn't until about 7 months I was able to regularly get out 3x a week

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

About This Thread

In the club? No not a running club, in THE club - discuss it here - cravings, mood swings, antenatal things, bowel movements... Raspberry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to Special K. Baby boy arrived 4 weeks early on 24 Jan weighing 6lb 4.5oz.

Battlecat - EDD 21 August 2015 Baby W in a pram!
Lambkin - EDD TBC Baby W in a pram!
Chopples - EDD 28 Oct 2015 Baby W in a pram!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the magic to happen:
Baby W in a pram! GentleCat Baby W in a pram! BigChiefRunningBore Baby W in a pram!

Just being broody and not doing anything about it: Max71 Baby W in a pram! Princess Purple Baby W in a pram!

Close