Email Password Forgot? | Register

Who are all the single Fetchies!!

8 lurkers | 180 watchers
5:34pm, 23 Nov 2014
981 posts
Have you heard him speak yet? 😃
He did a brilliant programme about rebuilding a Spitfire.
5:52pm, 23 Nov 2014
18862 posts
Yeah RS have you found video. We didn't see the spitfire programme but have seen a few of the Speed ones.
6:30pm, 23 Nov 2014
3055 posts
Series 1 of The Fall is only on iplayer for a few more days.
6:37pm, 23 Nov 2014
17483 posts
He looks like Hugh Jackman.
7:06pm, 23 Nov 2014
18863 posts
Who looks like Hugh?? Guy Martin?? Hmmm!!

I realised today that Jamie Dornan is going to be the guy from 50 shades in the film. I thought this would cause a dilemma as I have no desire to see the film but.....Jamie Dornan....mmmmmm!! However I watched a trailer and he is a bit too clean cut looking and not so attractive.
8:27pm, 23 Nov 2014
17488 posts
Dornan's in The Fall. Have you seen it wee Halfpint?
8:29pm, 23 Nov 2014
18864 posts
Oh yes RS. I guess a serial killer is the ultimate bad boy :-)
8:47pm, 23 Nov 2014
17490 posts
I'm finding chaps with beards attractive as of late. Never really liked a beard before. However, I've never been out with a beardy bloke and I imagine it'd probably tickle or worse, have bits of things in it. :(
8:50pm, 23 Nov 2014
17491 posts
I don't know if you lot on here remember me having an interview recently for a weekend reception job locally ...

I didn't get it obv but the person that did is always tapping away on their 'phone whenever I go to the centre and doesn't look up when people come in the door to sign in for various things. That annoys me. I wouldn't've done that if I'd got the job. The description clearly states that you must make eye contact with people when they walk in, even if you're serving another customer. I expect she's bored already.
8:56pm, 23 Nov 2014
1421 posts
Fab weekend, especially today. Feet up with film night, best Sunday for ages including running into the sunset time. So far have watched Shirley Valentine and had a great reminisce, now on Walter Mitty for the umpteenth time. Actually looking forward to next week and training plan.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Steve Way Made Me Quit!

Don't let genetics beat you! Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?
Tags
#social

Related Groups

Single Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close