Email Password Forgot? | Register

Who are all the single Fetchies!!

0 lurkers | 178 watchers
7:07am, 18 Dec 2014
18994 posts
I always thought the journalist implied there was a bigger picture and had a big story he was going to break. Had he made the connection between the coin and the mayors brother? If so , why not break the story or share the info to solve the mystery? Or did he know the dodgy cops background?
7:19am, 18 Dec 2014
3115 posts
And the fox, what about the fox? The fox led Oliver to the road. I think the fox was part of the Romanian trafficking gang.
8:45am, 18 Dec 2014
17631 posts
Fer fox sake!
1:57pm, 18 Dec 2014
67151 posts
Yeah, I thought that fox was a bit far fetched.
2:05pm, 18 Dec 2014
18997 posts
The fox bit was rather unrealistic which casts doubt on the whole story. I don't think they have left it open ended to continue this story. I think it probably reflects the reality of any such case where no body is found. As a parent you would always hold some hope whilst simultaneously being terrified that they were still alive and suffering at the hands of some evil b*stard. I think they will use Julien's character and a different abduction case.
2:13pm, 18 Dec 2014
67152 posts
Link (roll over me to see where I go)
4:54pm, 18 Dec 2014
19000 posts
Cute fox :-)

I am now officially on holiday. It's been a strange week with QP being off but I had a productive day of article writing. I am really hoping I can send him back to school for the last day so I can get a day to myself to bike and wrap presents.
5:11pm, 18 Dec 2014
10237 posts
Standers running away and getting married plan seems like a sensible one!
Waiting to hear back from a few venues and adding stuff to the various spreadsheets that Pinky's set up. There's so much to think about!

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Elf deliveries, more puddles, a birthday cake, puddle-avoiding dog, I high five santa and our long run reaches double figures!

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?
Tags
#social

Related Groups

Single Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close