Email Password Forgot? | Register

Who are all the single Fetchies!!

1 lurkers | 179 watchers
1:12pm, 4 Mar 2015
18300 posts
Yus. Even a nice walk if it's lovely and perhaps coffee at The Downs cafe or similar? My local woods have some great photo opportunities Hann. Bunches of snowdrops popping up, fungi on fallen trunks, sun on water, through trees etc. Wet dogs too.
1:15pm, 4 Mar 2015
10405 posts
I am quite possibly available :-)
3:39pm, 4 Mar 2015
67607 posts
Sounds good RS! Due to the availability of another Brizzle friend I want to see, it will be the Saturday. I will most likely come by train and aim to meet with the wheel buying friend first, to hand over the wheels so my hands are free for camera lifting :-)

I like the idea of a photo walk and coffee or something...
4:59pm, 4 Mar 2015
4984 posts
Must make my way to Brizzle some time. My only other visit was to see football at Rovers.

For the 2nd year running, I've got a NYC Marathon rejection email, so might have to find another excuse to go there. Think I might have some other travel plans for November though.

6:44pm, 4 Mar 2015
67609 posts
OK girls, the plans are unfolding... Looks like I hand over the wheels in the morning, then have lunch with my friend and mixed pairs race partner Brian, so I will be all yours in the afternoon...

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?
Tags
#social

Related Groups

Single Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close