Email Password Forgot? | Register

Who are all the single Fetchies!!

1 lurkers | 181 watchers
8:44am, 27 Nov 2014
439 posts
Grey and miserable here in Cheshire today (suits my mood perfectly)............
8:49am, 27 Nov 2014
1432 posts
G'morning peeps! Second go at running club coming up tonight. I have 3 weeks as a guest member left before I need to decide whether to join.
9:06am, 27 Nov 2014
11063 posts
morning :-) grey but mild here - about 11 degrees so am not complaining - woke with a stiff leff calf - strange as not run for a couple of days!!

have a good day everyone :-)
9:12am, 27 Nov 2014
10198 posts
Morning!

Friday for me today. Off to see the South in Bath tonight and I've taken tomorrow off work. I'm going to bake some bread and cook a really nice dinner for Pinky for when he gets back from work, be a pretend housewife for the day :-)

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

If you enjoy it, please give it a like, and send the link to all your running friends. Thank you!

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?
Tags
#social

Related Groups

Single Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close