Kingston Breakfast Run

0 lurkers | 1 watchers
6:24pm, 29 Jan 2013
672 posts
Checked inbox to find Kingston Breakfast Run email. Thought might be good to run it again as prep for Brighton Marathon. Then noted it is £29.50!! for 16 miles race
From memory the roads aren't closed the majority of run is along Thames Tow Path but £30. Think I will save the money + do a long training run instead.
2:11pm, 30 Jan 2013
2357 posts
Yes, that's a little steep.
2:52pm, 30 Jan 2013
7346 posts
I agree. And it has a big sponsor. I'm out.
2:59pm, 30 Jan 2013
8183 posts
The chance to pay 30 quid to run along public towpaths with other dog walkers and members of the public coming the other way. What's not to like?
8:39am, 1 Feb 2013
676 posts
Remember when I did it a few years ago , there was a cycle ride London to Richmond on at the same time it was like the Tour de France down that towpath.
2:19pm, 1 Feb 2013
2202 posts
I really like the Breakfast run but yep £30 is really steep. In any case I think it is a little close to Brighton - certainly if you were panning on running it anywhere around MP. Though it has the 2 lap advantage to progress pace...
6:04pm, 18 Mar 2013
4192 posts
I have a number for this if anyone wants it, ought to be a fella really as the numbers are colour coded. Fmail me your address and I will send it to you
Page: 1

About This Thread

Checked inbox to find Kingston Breakfast Run email. Thought might be good to run it again as prep fo...

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Tom Tom Linuvir Bambi Richard118 Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) Velociraptor keyring SM6 SooWoo cap SPR Torry Quine The Belly Is Gaun Tae Get Ye Diogenes Carpathius Nelly Lalli Fly TheHoof pedroscalls DJ Bangey dsmed4 Adders katypie
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.