Email Password Forgot? | Register

Running inhibits fat loss - opinions?

0 lurkers | 26 watchers
6:35pm, 8 Jul 2013
679 posts
Barbara, I understand that there is a special dispensation that allows watching replays of Wimbledon, along with a bowl of strawberries and lashings of cream. Today it is possible to savour both the rallies and the strawberries.
10:49pm, 8 Jul 2013
276 posts
Does the dispensation extend to raspberries and blueberries with natural yogurt? Cos I ate some of those :-)
8:39am, 9 Jul 2013
1435 posts
interseting points guys :-)

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Elf deliveries, more puddles, a birthday cake, puddle-avoiding dog, I high five santa and our long run reaches double figures!

About This Thread

I have recently changed my trainin shcedule in order to try and shed some unwanted flab. I do interv...

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close