Running inhibits fat loss - opinions?

0 lurkers | 26 watchers
6:35pm, 8 Jul 2013
679 posts
Barbara, I understand that there is a special dispensation that allows watching replays of Wimbledon, along with a bowl of strawberries and lashings of cream. Today it is possible to savour both the rallies and the strawberries.
10:49pm, 8 Jul 2013
276 posts
Does the dispensation extend to raspberries and blueberries with natural yogurt? Cos I ate some of those :-)
8:39am, 9 Jul 2013
1435 posts
interseting points guys :-)

Mission Control: 10k

Training with added hindsight. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

I have recently changed my trainin shcedule in order to try and shed some unwanted flab. I do interv...

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

alpenrose JEB1974 Aimless Alliterations Whispering Wasp Nellers CumbriAndy shanksi skinamalinks The Scribbler Sharkie IanS kev-eats-owt EdJ Joopsy another steve JenL Nookie Bear FitterStu JaneW123 Deloreanchick MudMeanderer Raindodger run-forest-run CamBear milemonster
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.
If this website gets in your eyes, wash out immediately with luke-warm water. Do not swallow.