Email Password Forgot? | Register

The Jingle Mile - A Christmassy East Angular FetchEvent.

0 lurkers | 58 watchers
11:09pm, 19 May 2015
4986 posts
13th June, 11m sandy track
looks like we can make times official without being too serious or too much work, although the more info I get on entrants up front the less scribbling an potential panic on the day :-)

10:20am, 20 May 2015
9848 posts
I can send a message to all the people who have joined the group. Just give me the wording you want.
10:45am, 20 May 2015
4987 posts
If all the Fetchies put their predicted time into the race thingies in their race portfolio that would help I'm putting a spreadsheet together - we can add real names on the day unless people want to Fmail me those as well

If you have a tranch of non-fetchie clubmates coming could I have their names and predicted times before hand as well -- doesn't matter if we don't get them all but I think you usually try to pre-sort the groups for the races.

Next Q
How many a time do you normally have running a mile?

How many people are interested in the shorter distances

What is your favourite cake ?

do we fancy a silly relay?

is anyone up for rounders/picnic/pub afterwards?
10:11pm, 20 May 2015
9851 posts
We usually have up to a dozen but that's because of the limitations of our hand timing system.

The shorter distances are usually very popular. It's rare for most of us to get a chance to set a 400m time and I don't think we've ever recorded 100m.

There is no such thing as a favourite cake. Every cake is my favourite cake.

Silly relays are always fun.

Socials are important.
6:16am, 21 May 2015
4994 posts
:-) Good ;0

Apart from an attempted 60m in a mum's race at youngest's school a few years ago i haven't run anything short since I was always last at school :-) Unfortunately, I think attempting to sprint would finish my foot off, so i can't give it a go this time either

( ;-) phew! excuse in early )
11:16pm, 21 May 2015
9852 posts
:-)
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Okay, here it is. Again. And again. And yet again. And once more, this time in summer.

Saturday 13 June 2015

11:00am to 1:00pm

Cost approximately TBA.

Group: Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Races:

The Muppet on a String Mile
Stand by your Beds 800m
The Eyes on Hawks 400m
Can Grep Make It Twice In a Row? 200m
The 100 Tweeters

The Track in Sandy

Related Groups

Jingle Milers

Close