Spartathlon 2012

31 watchers
Oct 2012
2:01pm, 2 Oct 2012
6,534 posts
  •  
Mrs Winkle
Bloody well done Binks :) And to everyone else who took part, amazing stuff.
Oct 2012
4:56pm, 2 Oct 2012
12 posts
  •  
miss_sunshine
What an amazing race...really plays with your mind but I definitely learnt a lot this time round including putting more food in drop bags and switching your mind off completely from what's going on around you and just putting one foot in front of the other!

Well done to Binks who was just awesome and it was wonderful to see him sitting up in the medical tent, eating a roll and drinking juice whilst others around him were having to have a lie down on the beds and even drips!!!

I somehow think they'll be quite a few back out there next year...both old and new! :)
Oct 2012
9:47pm, 2 Oct 2012
27,929 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Well done everyone that is a brutal race just finishing is awesome, takes no prisoners
Oct 2012
10:39am, 3 Oct 2012
931 posts
  •  
activeight
Huge respect to all that stood on the start line and congratulations to all that finished :-)

After supporting and crewing at some amazing ultra's, this one has opened my eyes to another level.

The route, terrain and heat are something else. I have no idea how you can run in 35+ degrees (in the shade). I struggled just to stand in it!!

I had an amazing time and feel honoured to have been a part of it with all of TeamGB :-)
Oct 2012
7:49pm, 3 Oct 2012
1,062 posts
  •  
Gritts
Well said.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ogee
It's that time of year again. Get your entries in:)

http://www.spartathlon.gr/images/entryform20...

I've added the race to the listings.
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=66457