Email Password Forgot? | Register

Marathon Talk Jantastic Team thread

0 lurkers | 83 watchers
10:47am, 30 Mar 2015
1695 posts
Hmmm. I wonder if I have previously accidentally used them, when I didn't need to? They are red.
10:49am, 30 Mar 2015
4737 posts
mine went red when i used them
10:50am, 30 Mar 2015
15128 posts
Ah mine are showing as blue, but I think they are grey when not used, so soubds like they have been used already
11:06am, 30 Mar 2015
526 posts
On my profile page I have one blue and one grey joker - I played a joker in Feb. When I click on Log My Workouts, they show as one red and one grey. I can then click on the grey one to play it.
12:20pm, 30 Mar 2015
1548 posts
click on the grey one definitely!
4:31pm, 30 Mar 2015
607 posts
Slightly bizarre, but I've ended up with 100%. Asthma has being playing up, so last week was a mess. Took .B.'s advice and adjusted my time target (seems odd that that's allowed, but apparently it is), then played my joker which somehow covered being one run short of three, 9 miles short of the target distance and no swims instead of one - though I did do 2 bikes when target was 1. I'm very confused...

Perhaps they'll change their mind? Anyway, I'll be back next January for more.;-)
4:32pm, 30 Mar 2015
608 posts
'has being playing'?! Sorry about that - I'm blaming autocorrect.
12:05pm, 31 Mar 2015
4394 posts
Damn. Was away and failed to get my last week logged in time this morning :-(
Sorry folks - ruined my streak.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

We all know that Fetcheveryone is taking over the running world, right? So the new frontier is the same one we attacked last year: Jantastic!

Join us in "Fleece Release Me - A Fetchland Production" and we will make the world see the glory of Fetchdom!

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Mwaaa Ha Ha Haaaa! *cough* *cough*