Email Password Forgot? | Register

Marathon Talk Jantastic Team thread

0 lurkers | 84 watchers
4:43pm, 21 Nov 2015
1643 posts
Personally I'm devastated about this, I've done all Jantastics since the beginning, and it has done wonders for my winter running motivation.
5:01pm, 21 Nov 2015
19973 posts
Yeah Jantastic really helped me too in the cold months, I reckon we could just start a thread and do something on here, we don't need anythign fancy, just say what you're going to do and do it .. maybe we could start in December, I could do with a kick up the backside!
5:22pm, 21 Nov 2015
6081 posts
December would suit me too
what about
Winter Fetchival
Fetchtastic resolutions
On your March, get set, Fetch!
5:24pm, 21 Nov 2015
2787 posts
I appear to be the exact opposite to most on here; I very rarely struggle for motivation in Jan-Mar, as I'm usually marathon training, but come June-August my mileage usually drops off significantly. That said I've still enjoyed Jantastic for the past few years and am disappointed it's not happening in 2016.
10:19am, 22 Nov 2015
692 posts
I'm also disappointed that its not happening in 2016.
10:28am, 22 Nov 2015
623 posts
The 'not letting the team down' aspect was very useful in kicking me out of the house - I'll miss it! I'm usually pretty good at letting just myself down...
6:54pm, 22 Nov 2015
10453 posts
I've sent a request to His Fetchfulness. We await his response.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

We all know that Fetcheveryone is taking over the running world, right? So the new frontier is the same one we attacked last year: Jantastic!

Join us in "Fleece Release Me - A Fetchland Production" and we will make the world see the glory of Fetchdom!

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Mwaaa Ha Ha Haaaa! *cough* *cough*