Email Password Forgot? | Register

Marathon Talk Jantastic Team thread

0 lurkers | 79 watchers
8:57pm, 23 Nov 2014
18062 posts
'with added Strava', does that mean Strava will dump my runs into Jantastic for me? That'd be handy, the website was a bloody faff last year. So much less user friendly than fetch despite being all *mobile friendly*
9:00pm, 23 Nov 2014
9511 posts
Signed up for remainders.
7:35am, 24 Nov 2014
75452 posts
Seems next year I can do Fantastic without running. Which is kind.

Looking forward to legging my dykes.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

If you enjoy it, please give it a like, and send the link to all your running friends. Thank you!

About This Thread

Time to zip up your Yuki suit, pull up your mojo socks and get out there and get the miles in.

This year the Fetch team is called "Neil Before Me" and we're going to give the rest of them a lesson in dedication and consistency, and have a bit of a laugh along the way.

Join us. You know you want to.

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close