P&D - 70-85mpw - 18 week plan support thread

87 watchers
Jul 2015
4:47pm, 1 Jul 2015
1,219 posts
  •  
jasond
I just followed Fetch's link too. I love the P&D plans and am currently on RW+13 of the 85m+ plan. My only issue is trying to find a tune up race on a Saturday this side of the pond 😂😂 What I do is have an easier Saturday (ie the prescribed Sunday run) and add miles as needed after the race on the Sunday
Jul 2015
4:48pm, 23 Jul 2015
2,066 posts
  •  
Huntsman
Still finding the lowest mileage plan a struggle. I've decided to hit the key workouts and reduce or drop the general and recovery mileage if needs be. Even with the drop in mileage I know if I can keep the consistent mileage going I'll be in good shape for October.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MattTheRat
This thread was initially about the 70-85mpw 18 week training plan from Pfitzinger & Douglas's excellent book Advanced marathoning. It's since widened out to include all the plans from P&D for any marathon. Maybe one day we'll get the thread title changed.

Current and planned P&D plan followers include:

MtR 55-70mpw London
Mrs Jigs 55-70mpw London
TripletDad up to 55mpw Edinburgh
Alexv 70-85mpw London
Crave 70-85mpw Vienna
thechunkygentleman 55-70mpw Edinburgh