Aberdeen Fetch Mile- anyone interested?

78 watchers
Apr 2014
9:30pm, 1 Apr 2014
5,858 posts
  •  
mrs shanksi
Oh. That's a pity.

JRitchie - I did get in the zone tonight - just ;-)
Apr 2014
9:06pm, 8 Apr 2014
797 posts
  •  
RedWineRunner
Gosh; not much chat around here in my absence! Hello all...I have returned from the Maldives with a lovely husband, a great tan, and an extra stone in weight. There was a gym in our resort where I was able to do a few treadmill and weights sessions but that was no match for the prodigious amounts of food, wine and beer we consumed during the other 23 hours of the day :) Went back to SRC tonight and it felt great to be running but where was everyone? No mrs s, WKP or JR meant that I couldn't hang out at the back and chat and I actually had to run fast - it wasn't pretty.
So what's the news? What has everyone been up to? We got the pictures back from the disposable cameras at the wedding yesterday and the best ones hands down, are from the SRC table :)
Apr 2014
9:14pm, 8 Apr 2014
743 posts
  •  
JRitchie
Looking forward to catching up with RWR and Kynon. I am in pre VLM training camp on the west coast. It's like Iten but without the altitude, climate, race track and Kenyans. However it is probably just as remote and it has added rain and teenager attitude.
Apr 2014
9:26pm, 8 Apr 2014
17,710 posts
  •  
halfpint
Welcome back RWR. We were looking at the Maldives for my mum's 60th - it looks bloody amazing.

I have news......well my sister has news. Baby boy born 23:55 yesterday, 6lb 2.5oz. I am finally an aunty after a very long wait :) He is perfect!!
Apr 2014
8:47am, 9 Apr 2014
1,499 posts
  •  
Weekatiepea
Wooohooo - welcome back RWR and Kynon - we have missed you! Although I am not standing next to you for the next few months until that tan fades. Sorry I wasn't at club last night, I let mr wkp go as I am running 22 miles today - last long one before the fling. If you're at a loose end this afternoon come and join us - running from town back, deeside way and Elsick Mounth. The SRC table had a lot of fun with the camera at your wedding :)

Training camp sounds, erm, fun JR!

Congratulations on becoming an Aunty HP :)
Apr 2014
9:46pm, 20 Apr 2014
5,878 posts
  •  
mrs shanksi
100th run up (or down) the Feathers tonight. Appropriately enough with my Feathers nemesis JRitchie. Cheers me dear! Great run tonight.
Apr 2014
8:19am, 21 Apr 2014
810 posts
  •  
RedWineRunner
I was seeing some friends in the pub or else I would have come too. Lucky friends who are not in work today like me!
It was a gorgeous day until that haar came in. We were out at Braemar to test out the camper van in anticipation of its first race outing at the Fling next week - it was great fun!
Apr 2014
8:54am, 21 Apr 2014
751 posts
  •  
JRitchie
I'm not in work today either :) but I am working from home to "catch up" :( - Nice and quiet with no kids around... As you can see I'm finding it hard to get going. Off for another cup of tea.
Apr 2014
9:24am, 21 Apr 2014
18,367 posts
  •  
sheri3004
I'm at work today :( NOT FAIR.
Apr 2014
10:14am, 21 Apr 2014
811 posts
  •  
RedWineRunner
Sorry - I worded that clumsily - it should have said UNLIKE me. I am in work today and it sucks.

About This Thread

Maintained by MazH
Aberdeen Fetch mile: DATE AND TIME TBC, WORKING ON IT

Aberdeen sports Village outdoor track.

Track will be booked 2 hrs, price for track approx £51.80, so price per head no more than £3 depending on numbers....
Kids are free as ever.

Mile race will be in estimated time heats, and kids races will be a free for all as usual!

We might have a 400m or 200m race also, see how it goes for time/numbers.

Be there or be square!!

Doon sooth'ers more than welcome, we can do a run social to make it worth yer while.....