Email Password Forgot? | Register

Essex Fetchies

0 lurkers | 47 watchers
12:06am, 21 Oct 2014
14966 posts
See my blog Mylo for my report.
8:32am, 1 Dec 2014
2651 posts
Quiet on here..... Are there still places for the Witham Boxing Day 5? Anyone else doing it? I'm undecided...
9:51am, 1 Dec 2014
4145 posts
Morning Brubles.
I'm not running my box off at Witham. Srsly WTF were they thinking with that slogan :-) :-O

Dagenham Santathon on Sunday and cross country the following Sunday for me. Beyond that I'm not sure. Although you have just reminded me to get my entry in for Benfleet 15
9:36pm, 3 Dec 2014
201 posts
I'm doing the Boxing Day 5 and I've entered Benfleet. Nearly up to 500 entries already for Benfleet - has it ever sold out ?
10:04pm, 3 Dec 2014
1830 posts
A reminder that the Jingle Mile is this Saturday in Cambridge. Link (roll over me to see where I go). Cambridge isn't in Essex, admittedly, but is close to bits of it...
10:09pm, 3 Dec 2014
1831 posts
Sorry, make that Link (roll over me to see where I go)
10:12am, 5 Dec 2014
2654 posts
Hmmm. In my current state of fitness, a mile sounds too fast and Benfleet too far but I could improve between now and January, I suppose....
5:02pm, 7 Dec 2014
29020 posts
Link (roll over me to see where I go)

"Jogger" hit by Police car on a 999 call this morning. I've done loads of runs which cross the 127 at exactly that point early on Sunday mornings. If things were different.......

I hope he's OK.
6:37pm, 7 Dec 2014
11354 posts
:( hope he is alright - :(
9:54am, 8 Dec 2014
15016 posts
Wouldn't surprise me if they charge the runner with criminal damage to the car.

Hope he is ok though.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Elf deliveries, more puddles, a birthday cake, puddle-avoiding dog, I high five santa and our long run reaches double figures!

About This Thread

A place for Essex fetchies to chat...
Tags
#fetchies

Related Groups

Essex Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close