Email Password Forgot? | Register

Essex Fetchies

0 lurkers | 49 watchers
11:36am, 23 Mar 2015
1736 posts
Yeah but BC, I am not pregnant :-)

I did not think I had got under 1:15, and was a bit miffed at the end. Frame of mind changed when I got a text saying 1:14:59. Surprising what a difference one second can make.

Cheers Teknik.
3:49pm, 23 Mar 2015
2699 posts
2.12 for two people is actually 1.06. Congrats, BC!
7:52pm, 25 Mar 2015
19 posts
Even with a running buggy El Capitan will be in front of me, that will make two buggies in front @ VP.

9:26am, 27 Mar 2015
15193 posts
Anyone in Great Notley Country park at noon on Saturday 4th April fancy keeping me company for a slow ten miles?

I'll have done ten by then and wouldn't mind company for the last ten.

Long shot, I know
11:59am, 27 Mar 2015
4342 posts
Sorry Stander, but if we are running on that day and not visiting rellies for Easter we'll be running the Eggstravaganza trail from Little Baddow - could you run there, do the trail run and run home again - I have no idea if that is feasible or would add up to the distance you want to do though so it's probably not much help!
12:25pm, 27 Mar 2015
76076 posts
Talking of Notley, anyone else doing Braintree 5 on Sunday?
3:46pm, 27 Mar 2015
2700 posts
Not sure, Stander. Was also planning on doing the Eggstravaganza trail but relly-visit dependent. If I need to be at home in the morning but can get away in the afternoon, a gentle 10 round Gt Notley might be good, but it's more likely to be the other way round.
10:20pm, 27 Mar 2015
207 posts
I'm marshalling on Sunday at the Braintree 5 although looking at the weather forecast I think I'd rather be running !!
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

A place for Essex fetchies to chat...
Tags
#fetchies

Related Groups

Essex Fetchies

Close