Essex Fetchies

0 lurkers | 47 watchers
9:42pm, 7 Sep 2014
3954 posts
And I'm guessing Springfield probably won Vets too? Although I think MEC had more of a chance in that category.
Ilford, Benfleet and Sprinfield usually make up the top three I think for the men....so no surprises there
7:05am, 8 Sep 2014
75079 posts
Think Springfield won the vets, yes.
7:57am, 8 Sep 2014
3930 posts
The rogues of Ilford Poaching Club are claiming a victory for their men's team over on fb.
11:12am, 8 Sep 2014
2637 posts
Springfield Mens A team had an injury on an early leg (!), and therefore scored max points on that one, so It was down to the B team to challenge
2:05pm, 8 Sep 2014
3955 posts
MEC Ladies did surprisingly well despite having me in the team! And considering that it is (I believe) the first time we have been able to find 10 ladies to make up a team we were 4th :-)
11:00am, 10 Sep 2014
14750 posts
Hopefully this cut and paste will work....

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Anybody fancy a night out?
Soul night. 20th September. Chelmsford.
Great band. And it's a fund-raiser for the charity I work for.
1:29pm, 10 Sep 2014
1540 posts
Race #76 @ Ingatestone this Sunday.

Mission Control: 10k

Training with added hindsight. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

A place for Essex fetchies to chat...
Tags
#fetchies

Related Groups

Essex Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

santababy speedy rob Maclennane Not a Nickname Fat Boarder Davie Newbie 2 Prospector SPR c0ssack Are Those My Feet? pedroscalls tipsku Legless Superdaz gsdbateman GimmeMedals Bambi deslauriers the running cabbie quimby vintagexl HONESTMACKEM Canute johndavies 24
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.
If this website gets in your eyes, wash out immediately with luke-warm water. Do not swallow.