Email Password Forgot? | Register

Essex Fetchies

0 lurkers | 49 watchers
7:40am, 1 Jul 2015
4437 posts
Sadly I can't make the run in Braintree tonight - Wednesdays have become very difficult for me to get to runs now, which is a shame as most of the MEC midweek ones are on a Wednesday as are those of the Suffolk Trail Runners too.
10:11am, 3 Jul 2015
2720 posts
Sorry Mylo, had every intention of doing the trial race but after a game of tennis earlier in the afternoon I needed wringing out so decided to give it a miss. Good idea to resurrect the thread though. Anyone else doing the Stortford 10 on Sunday?
10:24am, 3 Jul 2015
4439 posts
Can't make Sunday - but hope we will see a few Fetchies 'crossing the water' for the Brantham Five Mile run on Friday 17th. I reckon it must be as close a race to Essex as there is and you can certainly see Essex for much of the route even if you aren't actually in Essex ;-)
5:44pm, 3 Jul 2015
2721 posts
What is that Baroness? A nice local trail run, or one of those fancy races you have to enter online in advance and mean you get begging emails from charities and flyers from obstacle race organisers for the rest of your life?
7:22pm, 3 Jul 2015
4441 posts
It is a race but you can still enter in the old fashioned through the post way.. I've entered it for the last two years and never had a begging email or a flyer about an obstacle race as a result ;-) The course is part road and part off road - and it's only a fiver to enter too :-)
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

A place for Essex fetchies to chat...
Tags
#fetchies

Related Groups

Essex Fetchies

Close