Essex Fetchies

0 lurkers | 50 watchers
5:45pm, 3 Jul 2014
3804 posts
I didn't go last night unfortunately but I hear on good authority that I missed an excellent BBQ and the pub was very nice (think the run was good too!)
1:22pm, 8 Jul 2014
2609 posts
Missed the Sunday trail, I'm afraid, combination of dodgy achilles and unexpected weekend guest arrivals. Hope it went well?
1:50pm, 9 Jul 2014
3833 posts
It did, thanks Bru, 51 people took part which for this far north (ie Suffolk) and in not the best weather, was pretty good. I gather not so many Springfield will be able to make the next one (Aug 3) due to a club event but I hope to get a few more Colchester Harriers to that one and we also had several people who had never done a trail run before so I hope a few of those will give the next one a go and tell their friends too.
6:07pm, 9 Jul 2014
323 posts
Baroness - Happy to plug these events on the parkrun page if you want
8:25am, 10 Jul 2014
3834 posts
Thanks Rory. Which reminds me... I need to send an email to offer my services for Saturday if you're still looking for people... will do that this morning....

About This Thread

A place for Essex fetchies to chat...
Tags
#fetchies

Related Groups

Essex Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:
paul the builder pcpaul196 missvivvy Trin JollyDistractitated Waveydavey BrianJ Ellem Velociraptor Welsh Womble IainWallace halfways Badger plittleuk Bomber Harris The Teaboy Neilio Charlie Chaplin nuttyficket Andrew Byrom Non-runner laterunner Black Cat Yorkshire Pie Kwaka
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.