Email Password Forgot? | Register

The 'new' Dr Who

0 lurkers | 61 watchers
7:30pm, 27 Oct 2014
9255 posts
It was utter tripe. Housemate pointed out the rubbish scenery - the odd bit of street furniture but otherwise blah. Terrible child actors again too - especially the one that apparently was the voice of Peppa Pig. Not quite as bad as Robin of Bollocks, but hanging around a whole dire episode for three wonderful seconds of Missy was painful.

I wish they'd write something decent for Capaldi's doctor - the good episodes of this series would only have qualified as average episodes of some earlier series.
10:14am, 28 Oct 2014
910 posts
I watched it last night, liked it. Clara's improving.
12:43pm, 28 Oct 2014
976 posts
Do you think Clara might morph into Missy?
That'd be - interesting?
1:41pm, 28 Oct 2014
292 posts
I think they're holding a lot back in that trailer and "Clara Oswald never existed" might not carry as much import as it suggests. Danny is also conspicuously absent, but has felt like a bit of a non-entity for most of the series - there's got to be some payoff where he's concerned.
7:41pm, 28 Oct 2014
9258 posts
Remember that Clara is in the Xmas Special - they can always hold back getting rid of the rubbish Maths-boy till then...
8:49pm, 28 Oct 2014
21602 posts
Mr Pink is very dull.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Propensity for Intensity

Measuring the effort that makes up each training session. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

verdicts please
Tags
#new #who

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close