Email Password Forgot? | Register

The 'new' Dr Who

0 lurkers | 64 watchers
11:16am, 4 Jan 2015
22002 posts
I do think the writers are trying to be too clever these days. People will get fed up of it in the long run and only the diehards will be left.
10:01pm, 4 Jan 2015
22003 posts
The word on the street is that changes are under way...
10:05pm, 4 Jan 2015
22004 posts
Link (roll over me to see where I go)

NB: the above story contains very few facts of nots.
10:06pm, 4 Jan 2015
22005 posts
note
10:19pm, 4 Jan 2015
13924 posts
I think part of it *isn't* Moffat's fault - e.g. the lateness of the show. I think the Beeb were trying to slot it in amongst Strictly which made it end up on two hours too late.
12:50pm, 22 Jan 2015
92 posts
The sound recorder/mixer for DW should take a lesson from last night's Wolf Hall. Clear speaking and enunciation, easy to hear, understand and follow :-). No pretending that inaudible speech or music/special effects drowning the actors are being arty and clever.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: New recipe section, we hit 14 miles, I start my beginners group, and the dog gets a haircut.

About This Thread

verdicts please
Tags
#new #who

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close