Email Password Forgot? | Register

The 'new' Dr Who

0 lurkers | 64 watchers
8:23pm, 20 Dec 2014
6523 posts
i haven't seen the trailer for the xmas edition since the end of the last series, but in my mind it seemed to be hinting at something along the lines of "The Thing" - a black and white film remade in the 80s starring Kurt Russell, where an alien killer terrorises a research station in the (Ant?)Arctic.

good film, considering Kurt Russell was in it.
9:23pm, 20 Dec 2014
9330 posts
Antarctic. They made a remake/prequel to it a few years back which I saw in Toronto a few days after doing the marathon there - I really can't recommend the film ;-)

Can't say I'm looking forward to the Xmas special. I think I'll watch Voyage of the Damned on Netflix instead and wait for the reviews on here ;-)

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Christmas hats, chariots of dog, festive messages from Fetchies, and plenty of cake!

About This Thread

verdicts please
Tags
#new #who

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close