The 'new' Dr Who

0 lurkers | 60 watchers
2:40pm, 17 Sep 2014
60 posts
I agree Chrisity. I switch off the trailers because I don't want the next episode to be spoilt. I guess it is done because it's thought that people need to be enticed - as if the broadcasters are afraid that the programmes aren't good enough and viewers need a hook to bring them back.
8:18pm, 17 Sep 2014
9169 posts
Ok, so I admit I'm not hugely enjoying the current series as of yet...

But what I am enjoying is the Doctor Who: Legacy game on my phone. Battling Weeping Angels, Silence, Daleks et al with nicely drawn representations of the Doctors and many companions. Anyone else found this gem?

Mission Control: 10k

Training with added hindsight. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

verdicts please
Tags
#new #who

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

MikeR. Sombrero Diogenes Night-owl ChrisHB McGoohan Dougie. Serendippily Vic Mason Rosehip young cowboy fleecilyFurman Cyclops LorraineS Penny74 andylala Techthick Dvorak LisaLamb Yog-Sothoth katypie Neilio Hawkins RichHL
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.
If this website gets in your eyes, wash out immediately with luke-warm water. Do not swallow.