•  
Smout
I hope I can make it! Was a bit :( to miss it last time
Feb 2012
1:56pm, 23 Feb 2012
5,073 posts
  •  
Dvorak
I hope I can make it and haven't fallen off a bike before it :-) Ran up hills last night and Lasswade next week - hope that keeps my hill fitness (ahem) up for August ;-)
Feb 2012
11:28pm, 23 Feb 2012
3,870 posts
  •  
Smout
Shush about falling off bikes! Pretty sure that's partof why I didn't make it last time :-o
Feb 2012
9:10am, 24 Feb 2012
31,650 posts
  •  
LorraineS
aye - you two were a bonnie pair of dearies :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Watch this space for next exciting guided hill run (browse pics below for evidence of brilliantnessness of previous...!)

Remember - there will *always* be an option for an easier route or to drop out earlier - that's the whole point, to introduce people to the joy of hill running. So don't be fearties - come and enjoy the hills! :-)

" ... Experienced hill racing afleets to complete novices welcome! Yes, that means you! .. "

4 brilliant guided hill runs done so far...

2011 - Sat 20th and Sun 21st Aug Torridon with Ribenaface (RFSQL), _andy, HappyG, Star x and Ian S around here: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/routes-view.php?id=571482
Ribena lad's pictures : flickr.com
IanS's pictures: flickr.com

2010 July Sat 17th - Mon 19th 3 day extravaganza West Highland Way Fort William, Kinlochleven, Tyndrum and more! Based at... mcofs.org.uk

Pics:
IanS: flickr.com
JammyLu: facebook.com
HappyG(rrr): facebook.com

2009 July 20-21, 2 day mountain event in Cairngorms
Pics:
IanS - flickr.com
Sophster - flickr.com
HappyG(rrr) - flickr.com
Flipster - facebook.com
Andy - flickr.com
scabbyqueenribenafaceloser - flickr.com

Feb 22, Ochils all day event: Route (roughly) - http://www.fetcheveryone.com/route-56809
Pics:

Llamadance - flickr.com
IanS - flickr.com
HappyG(rrr) - flickr.com
_andy - flickr.com

Watch this thread for plans for another one! Maybe the Lake District (any volunteers to lead us?!)

Thanks once again to _andy for all the brilliant organisation on these first three, massively enjoyable and successful events so far.

Thanks Andy! :-)G

Go to the group and register your interest... vvv