Fetchie Flab Fighters

99 watchers
Feb 2012
9:50pm, 29 Feb 2012
5,287 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I've not had a great day. It started well then I got hungry mid morning, which never happens. It would be on the one day I didn't take much food, only a mugshot and some tomatoes. So I had a cereal bar.....or 2. I was too busy *supporting some pupils as they learned to make appropriate behaviour choices* to get any lunch and I'd forgotten to take anything out of the freezer for tea. So I had a cheese and ham wrap and a Weight Watchers dessert.....or 2 :-0
Tomorrow is a new month so it will be better.
Feb 2012
9:56pm, 29 Feb 2012
11,468 posts
  •  
halfpint
Yesterday was clearly the start of a slippery slope. I have had another bad day :( I will not keep this weight off if I continue like this. And what's more my little experiment today seems to have confirmed that I have a problem with too much milk. Had GG's lovely cullen skink again (the boy requested it and he's such a fussy little thing I took the opportunity) and have sore tummy again :( I think I will cut out/reduce dairy for a while to see how my stomach behaves. I have a fridge full of muller lights.....I presume they are dairy!!
Feb 2012
10:02pm, 29 Feb 2012
9,679 posts
  •  
northernslowcoach
We can do it gang :)

Bought new jeans today - they look fab but won't fit if I gain anything ;)
Feb 2012
10:07pm, 29 Feb 2012
5,289 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I'm careful with milk, hp, and use lacto free with no problems. I also eat at least one muller light a day with no bloating or other downsides.
Feb 2012
10:09pm, 29 Feb 2012
5,290 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Thanks for rallying the troops NSC. We mustn't sink into a demoralised pit of doom or we'll drown. Chins up chappesses. ( as in one chin each for lots of us, not we have lots of chins each.....thought I should clarify ;-))
Feb 2012
10:13pm, 29 Feb 2012
2,813 posts
  •  
Cuddy
The only dairy that gives me trouble is liquid milk and ice-cream, usually fine on Muller lights and cheese, so my fairly educated guess is that I have lactose intolerance, not intolerance to the milk protein. I use soya milk now with cereal...took a bit of getting used to but now it's actually milk that tastes yuck. Although I still would love ice-cream by the buckets...
Feb 2012
10:20pm, 29 Feb 2012
11,469 posts
  •  
halfpint
I shall start with cutting down milk. I drink gallons of tea with milk so this may not be easy. And I have porridge most mornings made with part milk part water. I can't stand it made with just water :( I know milk is an issue though.

Right people I need some bum bootage as of tomorrow. Do not let me slip into bad ways again. The support on here is most excellent.

NSC - :) yay for great fitting jeans!
Feb 2012
10:50pm, 29 Feb 2012
4,663 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Keep cutting out on suspect food groups & hopefully trigger will show itself HP hope you're better soon.

Great news on new jeans NSC :-) great incentive

Opted for chilli & rice at airport when I really wanted fish & chips and it was really nice too. Did wash down with glass of wine which was very nice. Home now got a lie in tomorrow but wish I didnt, best friends dads funeral going along to support her & the family. Be hard & I'm such a woose at funerals & cry buckets.
Mar 2012
7:05am, 1 Mar 2012
5,558 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
How miserable that food upset you!!
My only food upsets are chocky n crisps.... They stick to my hips something rotten!!
Had a run last night but my friend was too tired to run so we walked lots!!

Riding my bike to p's today!!

Food was for more controlled... So I'm feeling v pleased!!

Yay NSC ...... Jeeeeans
Mar 2012
7:06am, 1 Mar 2012
5,559 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
Oh GG love and hugs and strength to your friend x and x x x for you

About This Thread

Maintained by Spally
Shift those excess lbs. Post your results here (New list: docs.google.com