Fetchie Flab Fighters

99 watchers
May 2008
10:05pm, 19 May 2008
685 posts
  •  
Hold the wagon!! I need to jump back on. I haven't recorded my weight 'cos it's awful. Stress eating +++. So here's my line

-------------------------------

Nuff said.
May 2008
10:07pm, 19 May 2008
407 posts
  •  
kwala
Thanks HG, love my shiny new wagon - hope it's got seatbelts to stop me falling off again.

give us a leg up someone - still got jelly legs from the bike this evening!
May 2008
11:03pm, 19 May 2008
8,739 posts
  •  
Princess Purple Bubbles
OK im a disaster zone..........twodays of unpredictable sugar levels and have done nothing but eat today and thats having been at mummys until friday night.......oh bugger....can i cancel ww on weds???!?!!?!?!?!?
May 2008
11:15pm, 19 May 2008
161 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
oohh good luck everyone, I've provided comfy cushions with positive thought provoking massage.....

I have had 2 normal G&T's but done 35 mins on the wii fit, that is SOOOO much fun and I've got my wii fit age down to 25 - whoo hoo!!

So I survive another day, I'll post results tomorrow after work and wish you all a snack free, focused day tomorrow

PPBBM - dont cancel you might lul yourself into a false sense of security, I find its easier to face up to how you're doing and take it from there - that said good luck at mummys, tell her you're allerigic to all things sweet & sugary ((()))

love n hugs xx
May 2008
7:12am, 20 May 2008
4,168 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
morning all
I have officially cancelled my ww monthly card cos I can't afford to spend money on that and the gym each month
so back to a tuesday AM home weigh in
and 1lb off
keep smiling and playing in your field!
mwah!
May 2008
7:24am, 20 May 2008
416 posts
  •  
DeeTee
0.5lb off for me this week :-)
May 2008
7:30am, 20 May 2008
280 posts
  •  
Finders
no weight lost this week but im not suprised really :-( At least i didn't gain again.
Starting well today with Special K and Greek Yoghurt :-)
May 2008
9:48am, 20 May 2008
6,491 posts
  •  
OK i need to come back guys :-( I have braved the scales and i'm not happy at all.I now weigh 9st 7llb now before you all jump on me i know in the great scheme of things gaining 1/2 stone isn't bad but i know where i am at the minute if i don't gt a hold of it now that before i know it it will be 1 stone then 1 1/2 and before i know it i will be back where i started at (over 12stone) and i can't let that happen.So today i have had some museli for my breakfast not great choice i know but i will try and be make some healthy choices later on today for meals and i'm going oto try and run back from the docs as well.(just hope calfs hold out)

Right enough whingeing i can do this i'm positive i can make a change for the good and get the outcome i want and deserve i have done it before so i am damn sure i can do it again.

*jumps on the wagon and puts seat belt on*
May 2008
10:25am, 20 May 2008
302 posts
  •  
Tiggia
EB, of course some of us would be desparately happy to weigh 9lb 7 myself included - but of course it's all relative. I think you're damn right to attack whilst you are only 7lbs above the weight you'd like to be. I wish I'd stopped to think about it then rather than letting it get to over 10 stone overweight!! Good for you for coming back when you needed to.

I'm 1lb lighter this week, but considering I've kept to the cals imposed by PT, run 3 times with the club, a spin class, two circuit classes, a swimming lesson and started with two bike triathalon training sessions plus a few hours on the wii fit ... I must admit greedy old me was hoping for more than a pound.

Hey ho, never happy am I :)
May 2008
11:20am, 20 May 2008
398 posts
  •  
tubbyrunner
I'm on, just hang on until I do up my seat belt, it could be a bumpy ride. :-).

Let's see if I can stay on for a whole day

About This Thread

Maintained by Spally
Shift those excess lbs. Post your results here (New list: docs.google.com