Group: Fetch Social Runs144 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- mulbs says: mulbs - short, slow, fetchie
- RuthB2 says: Sussex based fetchie - can arrange runs down here
- Gooner says: Will travel for running and beer.
- The Scribbler says: Happy to organise something close to Newcastle or join in something vaguely North Eastern - anywhere from York to Edinburgh really.
- minardi says: did someone mention beer?
- Maz Heeps says: Would happily coordinate the scottish version of events!
- TeeBeeseabea says: Sounds fun. Sundays aren't great for me but I'd like to be kept in the loop. Can help with SW London routes if necessary.
- Gromit says: ohhhhhh stickers and gravy my two favourite things
- Captain S says: Currently based in Kent but willing to travel silly distances for a run and fetchmeet. 😍👟
- jennywren says: I'm joining in even though I may not be able to run for a bit. Just love meeting Fetchies!
- Night-owl says: returner to running so short slow distances at the mo, Sundays are my only day off sadly
- BaronessBL says: Can organise something in the East (Suffolk/Essex even maybe Norfolk) we already have quite a few routes from runner-friendly pubs
- Maclennane says: North Hampshire, happy to organise one.
- ChrisHB says: Saturdays please. Sundays mean escaping my duty towards M-I-L. Oh wait a minute... Seriously, Saturdays are hugely preferable to me.
Have organised a TBC and a couple of Fetch miles, will do similar again.
- Watford Wobble says: I'll be along just for the grub.
- Corrah says: I love a good social run I do especially north of the border.
- Bintmcskint says: I'm in
- Fierce and Fearless Fleecy says: Love the TBCs. Outraged that fetch has stolen the concept. But since it's his site and all...
- Grast_girl says: Kinda missing my old club, so a few social runs would be nice. Based in Surrey.
- Wednesday Mouse says: Oooh more shiny stickers? yes please :D
- LazyDaisy says: I'm sure somewhere in the wild West (of England) could provide a suitable future venue. Can I have chips but no gravy though please?
- Red Ant says: Like JW I probably won't be able to run for a bit but would love to meet up with some Fetchies. Based in the South West
- Fitz says: Norf Lundun Fetchie and veteran of two, count 'em, TBCs. So anywhere Lundunish or Herts / Essex rocks my world.
- alpenrose says: The party's always at the back!
- Elsie Too says: Sounds great, but would depend on childcare. I could always skip the run and bring child for the gravy.
- Bru-Bru says: I'm in East Essex and know BaronessBL so happy to share the organising. Real ale may be involved.
- tallguy76 says: Spend weekends in Weymouth, work midweek in west London and just getting back into running.
- Cog Noscensme AHA says: Good runs, good beer, good curry. We can do the lot in Chelmsford and only 35 minutes on the train from Liverpool Street. Get in!
- chunkywizard says: I'm in if there's
- Heinzster says: Meeting fetchies sounds great, love the idea of a social run and food! Might need to practice swimming though, unless other Northern Ireland folk want to have a go!
- TrudiP says: Northants area if any runs happening here.
- edwheldon says: Wow good idea me and the missus are up for it in the NE
- smithlman says: Smithlman out in the sticks in Lincolnshire some lovely runs especially for the long in the teeth brigade.Seems a great idea to meet and eat.
- MarkD says: Started running a year ago, have done seven 10ks this year. Running in London during the week and Hampshire at weekends.
- paulhiles says: Dartford / Bexley area would be ideal for me. Lots of running clubs in the area and a few decent pubs
- Meganjames says: Based in Malvern Worcestershire - a great place for some hill training! Ultra runner putting in a lot of miles so always welcome company!
- Love Lettuce says: Guernsey, but a running tourist
- sazzle100 says: Is anyone based up north?
- wilson3890 says: Getting slower but still like a social run
- Eynsham Red says: Oxfordshire, count me in.
- westmoors says: If I can be there I will!
- hopey says: Regular parkrunner circa 31mins
The occasional 10k
- Old Croc says: Based up north of UK so would prefer a northern one. Could get as far south as Newcastle at a push.
- bodimayo says: I'll come for the grub! Why not?